COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are currently looking to fill the following positions. Click each job title below for more information.
Are you someone who thrives in a fast-paced manufacturing environment? Do you pride yourself in your ability to solve problems on the fly and constantly improve processes? We’re looking for an experienced Production Manager to be our “bottleneck shifter”. We want someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty but will also keep production moving without delay. This person will oversee production staff to ensure our machines are built on time and to the high quality standard we promise our customers.
We are a dynamic and highly innovative organization with strong core values and a great company culture. We are experiencing rapid growth due to the success of our products and plan to triple our capacity within the next year. Our focus is on high quality, turnkey solutions combined with outstanding customer service. We offer competitive salaries, a great benefits package and room to grow within the team.
If you have outstanding hands-on skills, attention to detail, sense of urgency, and a natural ability to lead people we want to hear from you!
- Overseeing our main assembly line and ensuring machines are built on time and to specification
- Managing production schedules and personnel
- Continuously improving flow through the various assembly stations and the manufacturing plant
- Assembling machines and components, and training new personnel on procedures and changes
- Coordinating with the engineering department to build new jigs and modify existing tools
- Building crates, storage and racking for various product lines
- Quickly dealing with non-conforming parts and machines, making modifications on the fly as needed
EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES
- Must have previous experience in assembling/repairing industrial equipment
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in a manufacturing / production environment
- High mechanical aptitude, attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Previous training in Lean Manufacturing and Quality Control an asset
- Experience with SolidWorks an asset
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
- Certificate or degree from a recognized mechanical design technology program or related field is an asset but not a requirement if the candidate can demonstrate the required set of skills.
|Hours||Primarily day shift (7:00am – 3:30pm), with flexibility to work longer hours as required.|
|Location||Surrey, BC. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.|
|Salary||We want the best talent possible and are prepared to offer a competitive salary to get it.|
Eteros offers a benefits package that includes the following:
|ESOP||After one full year of employment, employees are eligible to participate in the company’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan.|
PLEASE TAKE THE FOLLOWING STEPS TO APPLY:
Please note that applications that do not follow the instructions will not be given further consideration.