To complete your Mobius installation, consider adding the following items to your sanitation and storage areas.
Recommended Accessories for
CLEANING & STORAGE
Recommended to ensure your Mobius parts are clean and sanitized.
Keep your Mobius parts organized and safe from damage.
Pressure washers and sprayers for getting rid of resin.
HEAVY DUTY WIRE CART
Overall Dim. 60 x 24 x 41”
Shelf Dim. 48 x 24”
- Use cart to move Mobius parts from trim room to sanitation area.
- Remove Mobius lid and place upside down on top shelf.
- Remove helical blades and bed knives and place them on the other shelves.
PLASTIC SHELF LINER
Size 48” x 24”
- Use to line shelves of carts so that blade edges don’t get damaged and small pieces of equipment and/or plant resin don’t fall through.
- Removable for cleaning.
STOCK PICKER CART
Dim. 48 x 24 x 69”
- Use to store and/or move clean Mobius parts.
- Shelf liners and shelf ledges described above are.
- Recommend ordering one cart + cart accessories per Mobius machine.
- Add to stock picker cart to make moving easier.
- Add to stock picker cart to store spray bottles of cleaners, cleaning rags.
- Add to stock picker cart to store small Mobius accessories, such as extra tandem locks, conveyor sensor override pucks or trim tote gaskets.
- Add to stock picker cart to hang spray bottles of cleaners, cleaning rags.
- Use to spray down removable parts of the Mobius, including the separator housing, fan housing, trim totes, blades, brush and screens.
- Do not use a pressure washer on the main body.
- Fill the tank with warm water and degreaser and spray any plant-touching parts of the Mobius that are not soaked.