Do you have accounting experience and a desire to work in a high-growth industry? If so, Eteros’ Accounting Assistant position may be just the job for you! We are expanding and looking for assistance in our accounting department.
Eteros Technologies is the creator of the Mobius Trimmer. We are a dynamic and highly innovative organization with strong core values and a great company culture. We are experiencing rapid growth due to the success of our products and plan to triple our capacity within the next year. We are a product design and manufacturing company with a focus on high quality, turnkey solutions combined with outstanding customer service. We offer competitive wages, a great benefits package and room to grow within the Eteros team.
- Review and enter, in a timely manner, payable invoices into our ERP system, and match to the associated purchase order if applicable;
- Printing of cheques to be signed by staff with signing authority;
- Online bill payments for vendors requiring EFT payment;
- Maintain efficient and logical filing system;
- Ensure accounting in accordance with ASPE;
- Recording of credit card bookkeeping entries;
- Process expense reimbursement forms submitted by employees;
- Assist Inventory Control Lead with maintenance of purchase orders, including follow-up on aged POs and proper receipt of items into ERP system.
- Post journal entries, both manual and those created from the receipt of purchase orders;
- General other financial assistance where required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES
- Minimum of 1 year of accounting or other relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is required
- Experience with Salesforce/Financialforce an asset, but not required
- Solid understanding of Canadian GAAP and ASPE
- Post-secondary education in finance/accounting an asset
- Strong attention to detail and thoroughness
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and within teams
Primarily day shift (7:00am – 3:30pm), with flexibility to work longer hours as required.
Surrey, BC. Please note we will only be hiring candidates that currently reside in Canada.
We want the best talent possible and are prepared to offer a competitive salary to get it.
After three months employment, Eteros offers a benefits package that includes the following:
- 80% Coverage for basic dental
- 80% Coverage for most prescription drugs
- Extended Health Benefits
- Life & AD&D Insurance
After one full year of employment, employees are eligible to participate in the company’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Please take the following steps to apply:
Please note that applications that do not follow the above instructions will not be given further consideration.