Eteros Technologies is the creator of the Mobius Trimmer. We are a dynamic and highly innovative organization with strong core values and a great company culture. We are experiencing rapid growth due to the success of our products and plan to triple our capacity within the next year. We are a product design and manufacturing company with a focus on high quality, turnkey solutions combined with outstanding customer service. We offer competitive salaries, a great benefits package and room to grow within the Eteros team.
The CNC Machinist is a valued member of our team, expected to deliver high quality, accurate results, while efficiently maintaining and enhancing our production systems and standards. This job allows for autonomy and independence, and is primarily self-reliant. Because of the fast-paced job environment, technical problem-solving skills are essential, as is the ability to stay organized and maintain a production delivery schedule.
- CNC milling and turning
- Programing and setup of machine tools.
- Measure and inspect parts to ensure dimensions are within tolerance
- Study sample parts, drawings, and engineering information to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to manufacture products, and verify product dimensions and tolerances.
- Regular cleaning and maintenance of machining equipment.
- Establish work procedures for manufacturing of components.
- Document machining processes
- Identify and implement machining improvements & efficiencies
- 5+ years of experience in machining
- Experience in a production machining environment
- Experience with FANUC control systems
- Not required, but experience on Doosan CNC machines is an asset
TECHNICAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Using GibbsCAM software
- Programming using solid models
- Understanding of GD&Ts
- Ability to read drawings
- Process optimization
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication in English
Day shift (Monday to Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm), with flexibility to cover afternoon shift (Monday to Thursday 3:00pm – 1:30am), as required
Surrey, BC. Please note we will only be hiring candidates that currently reside in Canada.
Dependent on experience.
After three months employment, Eteros offers a benefits package that includes the following:
- 80% Coverage for basic dental
- 80% Coverage for most prescription drugs
- Extended Health Benefits
- Life & AD&D Insurance
After one full year of employment, employees are eligible to participate in the company’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Please take the following steps to apply:
Please note that applications that do not follow the above instructions will not be given further consideration.