Do you thrive on providing outstanding customer service? Do you enjoy identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction? If so, Eteros Technologies’ Customer Support and Technical Trainer role could be a terrific fit for you! In addition to providing support, you will also provide in-office and on-site training. You will be our front line in representing Eteros with our end-users. Our goal is to maximize customer satisfaction and provide the best overall experience.
Eteros Technologies is the creator of the Mobius Trimmer. We are a dynamic and highly innovative organization with strong core values and a great company culture. We are experiencing rapid growth due to the success of our products and plan to triple our capacity within the next year. We are a product design and manufacturing company with a focus on high quality, turnkey solutions combined with outstanding customer service. We offer competitive salaries, a great benefits package and room to grow within the Eteros team.
- Responding to support requests (email, phone calls, on-site) in a timely manner
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Delivering training to end-users
- Documenting support activities
- Answering urgent mechanical/technical support calls after-hours
- Site visits for repairs to machinery as required to Canadian customers
EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES
- Customer service orientation
- Mechanical aptitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills and adaptability
- An unquenchable thirst for knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with computers to document service activities, deliver computer-based training materials and carry out general office functions
- Technical skills can be taught on the job – smarts and attitude cannot. We are looking for candidates
who can learn quickly, work with a sense of urgency and bring a positive attitude to the workplace.
- Occasional travel will be required for this position.
Primarily day shift (7:00am – 3:30pm), with flexibility to work longer hours as required.
Surrey, BC. Please note we will only be hiring candidates that currently reside in Canada.
We want the best talent possible and are prepared to offer a competitive salary to get it.
After three months employment, Eteros offers a benefits package that includes the following:
- 80% Coverage for basic dental
- 80% Coverage for most prescription drugs
- Extended Health Benefits
- Life & AD&D Insurance
After one full year of employment, employees are eligible to participate in the company’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Please take the following steps to apply:
Please note that applications that do not follow the above instructions will not be given further consideration.