Eteros Technologies is a product design company that manufactures innovative equipment for the cannabis industry – our flagship product is the Mobius Trimmer (www.mobiustrimmer.com). We are a dynamic and highly innovative organization with strong core values and a great company culture. We are experiencing rapid growth due to the success of our products and plan to triple our capacity within the next year. Our focus is on high quality, turnkey solutions combined with outstanding customer service. We offer competitive salaries, a great benefits package and room to grow within the Eteros team.
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic candidate to carry out a variety of marketing functions. This position provides loads of space for creativity but demands a very high pace of output. If you think you have the creative chops and the speed to keep up, read on!
- Conceptualize and plan out promotional campaigns
- Stay consistent with our current brand voice and aesthetic
- Determine timelines for promoting upcoming products, and work backwards to ensure successful launches by directing various campaigns (social media, email, website updates, etc.)
- Work with the graphic designer to create dynamic and fun social media posts, email newsletters, mailers, etc.
- Conceptualize a functional and well-designed tradeshow booth
- Know our products inside and out so they can be discussed and promoted properly
- Be familiar with the current customer base and be able to discuss our products with them (and interested parties) during phone calls, trade shows and over emails.
- Plan out video and photo shoots, (new products, on-site at various facilities, events), for use in promotional campaigns
- Plan out and direct company events to engage with current and potential customers. (In the past we have thrown a launch party, and a one-year anniversary party)
EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES
- Excellent copywriting skills for brochures and tradeshow materials
- Experience using social media to promote campaigns, products, the company culture
- Video skills and / or knowledge an asset
- Have a knack for creating unique ways to both promote the company and products to potential customers and stay involved with current customers
- Experience directing a small team, but still be willing to wear many hats to get things done
- Able to brainstorm, create and finalize campaigns in a short but feasible time frame.
Primarily day shift (7:00am – 3:30pm), with flexibility to work longer hours as required.
Surrey, BC. Please note we will only be hiring candidates that currently reside in Canada.
We want the best talent possible and are prepared to offer a competitive salary to get it.
After three months employment, Eteros offers a benefits package that includes the following:
- 80% Coverage for basic dental
- 80% Coverage for most prescription drugs
- Extended Health Benefits
- Life & AD&D Insurance
After one full year of employment, employees are eligible to participate in the company’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Please take the following steps to apply:
Please note that applications that do not follow the above instructions will not be given further consideration.