Experienced Machinist Needed to Lead Machine Shop (Production and R&D)
Eteros Technologies is the creator of the Mobius Trimmer. We are a dynamic and highly innovative organization with strong core values and a great company culture. We are experiencing rapid growth due to the success of our products and plan to triple our capacity within the next year. We are a product design and manufacturing company with a focus on high quality, turnkey solutions combined with outstanding customer service. We offer competitive salaries, a great benefits package and room to grow within the Eteros team.
We’re looking for a seasoned machinist who enjoys the challenge of maximizing output by both pushing the performance of our equipment to the limit and scheduling production runs in a genius fashion. But Eteros isn’t just a production machine shop, we’re also heavily into R&D of new products and count on our lead machinist to be intimately involved in this process. There is no room to be bored around here! Along with multiple very new CNC mills and lathes, welders and saws, we have some exciting automated pieces of machinery that were custom designed and built in-house. Our dedicated team of machinists are experienced and know how to keep busy but need someone to take hold of overall planning – we need somebody to lead the charge!
- Organizing the flow of machined parts
- Generating machining programs and set-ups
- Inspecting output quality
- Identifying opportunities for efficiencies and implementation of those efficiencies
- Documenting machining processes
- Overall responsibility for machine operation and maintenance
- Overall responsibility for keeping shop and tooling organized
- Ordering materials
- Using ERP system to generate travelers and track inventory
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES
- Ability to quickly convert a CAD model provided by the engineering team into a machined part
- Comfortable with high speed machining
- 10+ years of experience in machining
- 5+ years of experience in a production machining environment
- Experience with FANUC control systems
- Not required, but experience on Doosan CNC machines, GibbsCAM and SolidWorks is an asset
Primarily day shift (7:00am – 3:30pm), with flexibility to work longer hours as required.
Surrey, BC. Please note we will only be hiring candidates that currently reside in Canada.
We want the best talent possible and are prepared to offer a competitive salary to get it.
After three months employment, Eteros offers a benefits package that includes the following:
- 80% Coverage for basic dental
- 80% Coverage for most prescription drugs
- Extended Health Benefits
- Life & AD&D Insurance
After one full year of employment, employees are eligible to participate in the company’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Please take the following steps to apply:
Please note that applications that do not follow the above instructions will not be given further consideration.