Are you someone who thrives in a fast paced, high demand position? Do you pride yourself in your abilities to come up with creative solutions while taking projects over the finish line? Eteros Technologies is looking for an experienced Mechanical Designer / Engineer who lives and breathes this stuff.
Who is Eteros Technologies? We created the Mobius Trimmer (www.mobiustrimmer.com) and are constantly developing other cutting-edge products. We stay ahead of the competition by relying on in-house manufacturing for a majority of our parts and working with a network of trusted contract manufacturers for outsourced components. We have multiple new CNC mills and lathes, welding stations, and automated fixtures that were custom designed and built in-house. The best part of all is that we have a wide array of challenging projects to devote our ingenuity and tools to.
If you are interested in taking on a new challenge in a rapidly growing company and think you can help us achieve our goals, we want to hear from you.
- Utilizing SolidWorks for detailed sheet metal and machine design and generating drawings
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager on all aspects of product development and support
- Generating new product concepts based on feedback from clients and market opportunities
- Managing product cycles from concept to market launch, including testing and post-launch support
- Testing prototypes and making rapid changes to improve features and performance
- Verifying that product designs are manufacturable, user-friendly and serve their intended purpose
EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES
- 3+ years of mechanical design experience in a manufacturing / product development environment
- Advanced skills in SolidWorks for sheet metal design, machine design, and shop drawings
- In depth knowledge of manufacturing processes and tools (CNC machines, press brakes, etc.)
- High mechanical aptitude – ability to conceptualize new ideas and rapidly improve designs
- High attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Experience with electronics / mechatronics and programming is not required but a strong asset
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
- Certificate or degree from a recognized mechanical design technology program or related field is an asset but not a requirement if the candidate can demonstrate the required set of skills.
Primarily day shift (7:00am – 3:30pm), with flexibility to work longer hours as required.
We want the best talent possible and are prepared to offer a competitive salary to get it.
After three months employment, Eteros offers a benefits package that includes the following:
- 80% Coverage for basic dental
- 80% Coverage for most prescription drugs
- Extended Health Benefits
- Life & AD&D Insurance
After one full year of employment, employees are eligible to participate in the company’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Applications Instructions Please take the following steps to apply
- Complete the Predictive Index at the following link: https://assess.predictiveindex.com/Ka1an
- Submit your cover letter and resume, explicitly addressing the requirements of the job poster, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project examples (2 pages max, including images)
Please note that applications that do not follow the above instructions will not be given further consideration.