Eteros Technologies is a young, energetic custom machining and manufacturing company. We need to grow our talented Production Team and are looking for someone with smarts and a great attitude to join us! If this sounds like you, read on…
- Ordering and receiving materials and parts
- Quality control
- Packaging parts
EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES
Technical skills can be taught on the job – brains and attitude cannot. We are looking for candidates who can learn quickly, work with a sense of urgency and bring a positive attitude to the workplace. Demonstrate this to us and you’re in!
- Able to solve problems using critical thinking and logic
- Great attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to work with hand tools and power tools
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., stand for extended periods and work under various temperature conditions
Primarily day shift (7:00am – 3:30pm), with flexibility to cover afternoon shift (3:00pm – 11:30pm), as required
$16/hour – $21/hour, dependent on skills and experience
After three months employment, Eteros offers a benefits package that includes the following:
- 80% Coverage for basic dental
- 80% Coverage for most prescription drugs
- Extended Health Benefits
- Life & AD&D Insurance
After one full year of employment, employees are eligible to participate in the company’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Applications Instructions Please take the following steps to apply
- Complete the Predictive Index at the following link: https://assess.predictiveindex.com/oi/Production_Tech
- Submit your application, addressing the requirements of the job poster, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications that do not follow the above instructions will not be given further consideration.